Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall Shopping Guide

Fall 2011




 This is a rough idea of all the key pieces I need for fall. I like the matching polka dots because it feels like a fresh update on the florals on florals/print blocking from summer. Also, I need to say, Theysken's Theory has the best shoes. I want all of them. The white canvas wedges I have from last year's collection are amazing and so comfortable, they've become my go-to shoes for dressing up.

Also coveting: furry accessories (mink and gold cuff! I've also seen some rings like this), YSL Arty ring (STILL), a CDG big makeup bag to use as a clutch, and a solid statement necklace in a pretty contrasting color. This venomous green is lovely, or maybe a sky blue. In terms of clothing a classic trench is a mainstay for ever and ever and ever. One day I'll buy a Burberry. I'd love to wear that Hell's Angels tee with the leather pants and blazer or with the unbuttoned trench and some destroyed cut off shorts Also on the list: heavy woolen fabrics and soft pleats, leather pants, and a couple pussy bow blouses. 

Alternatively, just give me everything from Theysken's Theory's fall collection


What amazing piece do you need to have for fall?

7 comments:

  1. I need those shoes for fall!!!! I remember seeing you at the conference. Your white shoes were amazing, you really pulled off the mod look brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holyy sheeeet i need those Theysken's flashy green pants

    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    xx Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes, those shoes! They are most definitely going on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, your blog = CHIC!
    Wonderful post!!

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cool post! love it.

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally into the classic, streamlined shapes you've chosen. They're topping my list these days, too.

    XXo,
    Neekoh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete