ph. Gemini Tauberge
Monday, May 20, 2013
'Cause let's be honest... you're not feeling it (it being makeup and pants) 99% of the time. Embrace the schlump with arms flung open and a smattering of easy wardrobe essentials.
1. Giant, cozy, and threadbare. The ultimate study in curated dishevelment.
2. I've been living in the coat version of this vest all winter. Completes an outfit so well.
3. A luxe handbag makes everything better. Just ask the Olsens.
4. For hiding your perpetual disaffected-ness/eye rolling.
5. GIVE ME THESE SANDALS. SOB.
6. & 7. To contemplate your mortality and write notes about shit to buy at Target.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Happy hour and exclusionary shenanigans at the Laverie in Monmartre. If you find yourself in Paris, I highly recommend washing your clothes in a fucking river or something because laundromats are ridiculously expensive.
wearing: Cheap Monday jeans, vintage pull, Halston top, Dicker boots, Raybans
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
vintage lace dress and belt, Banana Republic coat, Agent Provocateur hold ups, Aldo heels,
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Saturday, March 9, 2013
addendum: two different pairs of shoes; if anyone tries to tell you they wore heels to jaunt about Père Lachaise (or most places in Paris, for that matter) they are full of shit. I love you, bye.