ph. Elias Theroux
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Monday, May 20, 2013
'Cause let's be honest... you're not feeling it (it being makeup and pants) 99% of the time. Embrace the schlump with arms flung open and a smattering of easy wardrobe essentials.
1. Giant, cozy, and threadbare. The ultimate study in curated dishevelment.
2. I've been living in the coat version of this vest all winter. Completes an outfit so well.
3. A luxe handbag makes everything better. Just ask the Olsens.
4. For hiding your perpetual disaffected-ness/eye rolling.
5. GIVE ME THESE SANDALS. SOB.
6. & 7. To contemplate your mortality and write notes about shit to buy at Target.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
vintage lace dress and belt, Banana Republic coat, Agent Provocateur hold ups, Aldo heels,
Posted by G Tauberge at 2:58 PM
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Saturday, March 9, 2013
addendum: two different pairs of shoes; if anyone tries to tell you they wore heels to jaunt about Père Lachaise (or most places in Paris, for that matter) they are full of shit. I love you, bye.