Monday, July 19, 2010

Incognito


[Gap button down, Raybans, Dooney and Bourke purse, Nine West heels]

Lazy day, sweltering hot. The best way to cope is with a giant iced black tea and no-fuss clothes. I'm staunchly opposed to jeans, I actually only own like three pairs. The only way I feel comfortable is when they're super long with sky high heels. The braid might have been excessively lazy, but with my glasses glued to my face I'm incognito anyways.
 




photos by Eli Theroux 
edit: I love Vice Magazine, and I'm honored to be part of their VBN/blogger network! In celebration, read this article and laugh your ass off.

14 comments:

  1. love this!
    xoxo

    www.leatherlaceblog.com
    www.leatherlaceblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely combination. Wore something similar yesterday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute and relaxed, I love it.
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3
    www.eatsleepdenim.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I looked so awesome in bellbottom/ flare jeans.

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit for a hot day
    and iced tea? yes please
    i like your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how much I love your jeans! the perfect fit!

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!
    where is the place?
    I really like yo style!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great!

    check me out and follow;
    xx
    http://www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots
    Remains me a lot of Alexa's style!





    LA

    ReplyDelete
  10. bangin' jeans. they fit you so well.
    and congrats!

    ReplyDelete