Sunday, March 14, 2010

tesoretta





[Target dress, Gap flats, Alexander Wang inspired clutch by Converse]

...I have always vehemently disliked the "maxi" dress trend (at least on myself) but on a whim, while at Target shopping for makeup remover wipes and soap, I tried this black linen number on. I adore it. Perhaps it's the fact that it's linen as opposed to cheap jersey? Or because it's black and thus in my comfort zone? Regardless, I foresee wearing this dress constantly during the summer.

Speaking of summer, yesterday was amazing beach weather. I had to work all day, so I planned to go today... which was gray, windy, and rainy, much to my chagrin. So, I spent the day shopping instead. Meet my new babies:
BCBG heels

Devastatingly beautiful, complete with ultra tall spike heel. I glided around in these for an art/fashion show that I was part of last night. Pictures soon!

12 comments:

  1. oh!It´s amazing how look the maxidress with the leather jacket in you!
    I don´t like the maxi dress on my beacuse I´m too short, but definetly I should try it with a leather jacket.
    xoxo

    www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe that dress is target- looks so good! im so into maxi dresses at the moment...you are workkkkkin it!!

    xx come visit!
    http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress! and from Target?? wow!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress! I've been looking for something similar. Glad to see you got it at Target :D

    LiveLoveLA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! I've never liked maxi dresses, but for some reason I'm reall feeling this one. I'll have to give it a try if I find it at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  6. completely beautiful outfit, and stunning shoes !
    love FASHIONPROJECT. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! You look so great!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are incredible shoes.
    love the longer dress and beautiful makeup. that lip color is to die for.
    sorry about the awful turn of weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dress looks great on you! I'm surprised it's linen it looks so pretty and flowey. Also surprised its from target...


    www.shirinhandmade.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stumbled onto your blog,
    + i love it! Your dress is incredible
    and loving those shoes...
    Panda x
    Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love that dress

    ReplyDelete